Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
 turkish ts merve

Am available for good shemale services and offering dominance services

Philia

Hi Gentlemen I am Ts Philia I am From Colorado US.Let me introduce myself, I have a very feminine body, busty, long legs, dress size 12. I'm a beautiful Shemale, slim, with a real fully functional hard cock 20cm or toys to play. I'm a genuine, lovely, hygienic, healthy and a very polite TS GIRL convincing PRE-OP TS. First timers are welcome, I will be very kind and patient with you. I provide genuine Domination, tie your hands up and threat you as my dirty slut. Real dominant (in control). I can wear rubber, leather or latex and slap your face (slut) if you don;t obey me as you should. Or if you prefer, we can do a romantic session, GFE. My place is clean, luxurious, cozy and easy. For more details do not hesitate to whatsapp me on +17784013749. Discretion assured. Hot kisses 100% discreet! I have services for IN CALLS AND OUT CALLS hotels and apartment. Have luxury apartment call me !!!

Attachments

Top Bottom
xen:if is="!">