Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bia lauren

Trevor55

Met this beautiful girl,in Aberdeen, have never been kissed this way in my life,she looks like pocahontas and has the most beautiful smile i have ever seen,this girl is soooo beautiful, she is at least 9" after a few rejection the oil applied and this girl blew my mind,very pretty and will destroy if required, the best meet i have ever had,we went.20 minutes over and no ask for money,this girl is the best ❤

johnfrank

Met this beautiful girl,in Aberdeen, have never been kissed this way in my life,she looks like pocahontas and has the most beautiful smile i have ever seen,this girl is soooo beautiful, she is at least 9" after a few rejection the oil applied and this girl blew my mind,very pretty and will destroy if required, the best meet i have ever had,we went.20 minutes over and no ask for money,this girl is the best ❤
ist there any pics of here ?

Trevor55

Has very beautiful eyes,and an aura,you can't explain until your in her company,will definitely be returning can't stop thinking about this experience, English very good and makes you feel at home

Aberdeen1980

Met this absolute stunner today, likes to talk, loves to kiss.

She is gorgeous and hotter than hell sexually. There was definitely no clock watching and it a felt relaxed.

It's the first time in my life I have ever came handsfree, feels amazing. She tastes the best too.

100% worth a visit, enjoyed if from the 1st minute to the last. Xx

xbeg70

Met Bia recently. Stunning! Tall, great legs, an ass to die for and a beautiful smile. Will see her again once she is back in Aberdeen

Top Bottom