Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Turkish Ts Merve

Shemale Dom Story

hasanmete

Gorgerous Shemale Mistress Abusing You With Her Sweet Feet And Huge Cock

Imagine yourself being fully controlled by one cruel hung shemale mistress. She would use ropes to stretch your naked body all over the bed and force you to lick her gorgerous toes. Then shemale mistress would spread your legs, rising them up in air, and push her huge cock down your virgin male asshole. Dominant shemale mistress would fuck you with lovingly slow strokes and wrap your cock in her hand, squeezing your balls sack at the same time.

Horny Shemale Dom Using Me While I Sleep
Perhaps thoughts about shemale fucking guys might seem a bit odd to you, but to me they are not. I have been sleeping last night and dreamed about handsome shemale dominatrix inviting me into a photo booth to make several pictures. As we walk in suddenly the light turns off inside my head and the next very moment I find myself lying completely naked and tied hard, unable to move.

While I am trying to remember what sent me into my short sleep, cruel shemale dominatrix with an evil smile on her lustful face forces me to suck her big hung shemale cock. I didn’t even think about refusing her threats, as her toe would gently press against my crotch at the same time, reminding me how much she is in control of my body. Did I say I have very unusual dreams regarding pretty and hung shemales? And what about you, perhas you got some? Care to share yours with me?

How About Cruel Hung Shemale Dominatrix Fingering And Then Fucking Your Ass?
I’ve always been wondering why hung shemale doms were so appealing to me. If not because of that little secret hiding in their panties, but more due to the whole mystery of it. Naughty shemale mistress would finger my totally straight asshole and force me into shemale bondage. After choking on her hung shemale cock, I would be begging to be fucked, and fucked really hard.

A Gloryhole Surprise From One Hung Shemale Lady
This is my new shemale mistress fantasy. It’s rather dirty so proceed with caution! My fucking car broke while I was driving home yesterday. This piece of shit automobile should find it’s place on car graveryard soon anyway. So I kicked it being really angry, really wishing it a nice spot there.

There was a WC nearby that seemed to be deserted and un-operational. So I went inside to do my stuff quick and also began to call my gf. There I noticed a hole in the wall. Nice looking big-boobed lady was doing her small business there as well. So I smiled and her, and she smiled back. I dropped the call and unzipped my trousers.

Then a naughty thought came into my mind. What would such a woman do in a place like this? I heard her breath from behind a wall, and she clearly was either fucking with someone or playing with herself. I decided to stick my already hard cock into that hole. Clearly she was up to something dirty and I decided that my cock has to satisfy her.

Oh my!!! She quickly grabbed it and squeezed my balls. I could swear she squeezed them so hard they produced some of my man juice alone! She sucked it thoroughly like a pro and I was moaning and breathing like a locomotive from old westerns. Then for some reason she stopped as I was almost ready to spray my cum all over that place. I continued to fuck that gloryhole with my erected cock as I wanted to cum REALLY bad!

See How Cruel Shemale Dom Slapped My Almost Cumming Cock

Suddenly I heard her warm breath next to my ear as she grabbed me from behind. I was handcuffed and could not move! Then I felt something hard pushing against my butt. It was a hung shemale and not a woman! Apparently she decided to fuck my ass, and there was nothing I could do other than to submit to her dirty wishes.

Nasty shemale dom hugged my chest with one hand and squeezed my still ready cock with another. I screamed when her huge shemale cock began to enter my asshole. She fucked me in lovingly slow frictions and growled into my ear while biting my shoulders hard. I came and bursted my semen so hard that it hit the ceiling like a shotgun round!
In the end, I was forced to suck that hung shemale dominatrix as soon as she pulled her shemale cock outta my itching asshole. She had a polaroid camera and properly filmed the whole process. claiming she would show these photos to my gf should I refuse to please her dominant shemale fantasies in the future.

Feeling Handcuffed And Smothered By Big Shemale Dom Ass And Cock

Just like that I would like my cock to be gently massaged then suddently slapped for a shock. My hands would be cuffed quickly as dirty-minded shemale mistress slaps my face with her big she-male tits. She would then squeeze my balls hard and finger my asshole. At the same time her big sexy shemale ass is gonna smother my face and rub against it. Feeling totally used and owned, I would pray for mercy.

As for being a nice slave shemale dom would reward my mouth with her meaty hung shemale cock, almost totally choking me again. Being bend over and feeling my tiny man hole being streched by nasty shemale mistress, I should quickly learn how to behave. She would come on my face and slap me again, saying how much I suck at pleasing dominant shemales like her.

How About Shemale Dom Riding You Like A Stallion?

Noticing your erection mischievous shemale mistress would put a collar on your neck and give your mouth a gag-bit, then ride you around the room slapping your ass untill you’re completely tired of the training. She would then replace the gag with her huge shemale cock, forcing you to suck it in like a cheap street whore, while you still were trying to regain your breath.

Afterwards it would be nice to have dominant shemale reward you with a long sensual blowjob as your dick remained stone hard from the very beginning. Having your ass also fingered you’d scream for more intense punishment for the next time!

Hung Shemale Giving Me One Hell Of A Massage

This was quite an unusual dream, so keep reading. The other day I bought myself a massage session, and it was a pretty woman who began to give me so much pleasure with her gentle hands. Eventually she took off my u-wear and played with my rocket-hard cock, using her sensitive palms and even feet! She nearly asphyxiated me with her big boobs, and then passionately sucked my cock, slightly squeezing my balls in the process.

She didn’t let me cum just yet. Instead she tied me to the massage bench and began to push her cunt against my face. I could not realise why there was a bulge inbetween of her legs. Little I could do when she was completely naked, and that bulge turned into big 8 inch cock! This woman was a hung shemale who loved to seduce and fuck straight boys like me! Needless to say, shemale mistress mercilessly forced me to gobble on her big meaty dick, untill she covered my whole face with her warm cum!

See How She Massaged My Throat And Ass

Eventually I found myself being bend over and there was something big pushing into my innocent ass. I could only moan and scream as cruel shemale dominatrix was pounding on my little butthole. She screamed and moaned also, spanking my naughty ass so hard that it was turned completely into red color by the time she filled my ass with her cum again!Now how would you like that? Would you buy yourself a massage with such a horny shemale dom waiting to play with your mouth, cock and ass? As for me then hell yes!

Cruel Shemale Dominatrix Abusing And Fucking Me In A Jail

I drank a few beers after work and was behaving badly in a bar, punching some loud annoying dude right into his ugly fuckface. There came a bunch of cops, I guess another idiot that’s been bragging together with him, called them. This saved both of those dorks from me turning their faces into two rotten tomatos. “Whoa, I must have won in a police lottery!”, - this was my first thought when cops came in.

Needless to say, they quickly busted me. It was very early in the morning when I was alone there in a jail. Suddenly, hot looking woman in police uniform came near the jail bars and asked me to come closer. She asked me to kneel down before her, and quickly wrapped a dog collar around my neck, then tied it to one of the bars.

I was forced to stay on my knees, when she took off her shirt-waist and bra. Her perky tits looked nice and my cock nearly jumped out of my underpants. She grabbed my head and pulled out a huge cock outta her panties. I was so shocked that I almost crapped my pants, but it was too late. This was not a woman, but something else. it was a hung shemale, that seemingly had a twist in abusing and fucking losers like me.

She rubbed her huge shemale cock against my shocked-looking face, and then slapped me on the cheek, asking me if I wanna be her bitch. Being collared like a dog I did not hesitate to agree. She quickly came inside of the jail and undressed me in no time, handcuffing me as well. I felt her sweet lips wrapping over my hard cock, and then I sank into ocean of pleasure.

Shemale mistress didn’t let me cum, however. She pinched my balls and seemingly enjoyed hearing my screams. Dominating shemale said she has another surprise for me. “Beg for me to fuck you like a cheap dirt whore!”,- she proclaimed. Shortly I was standing on my four, and her huge shemale cock began to push itself into my narrow ass.I felt how it was crawling in, and could only moan in return.

Then suddenly I realised I was in my bed and that I just came into my underpants. So what a pity as that was only a dream, but I hope this cruel dominant shemale goddess is going to come into my sleeping dreams tonight.

Top Bottom
xen:if is="!">