Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Turkish Ts Merve

TS MONSTERCOCK - Bond Street - Worst service!

Gdogg

Comms were okay, she doesn't talk a lot of English as she answered with one of those pre-composed messages.

Requested £150 for thirty minutes however figured out how to inspire her to acknowledge £100.

She's situated in a pedestrianized road behind Bond Road, and the flat was nice.

She opens the door and it is the Ts in the pictures

Took my clothes off while she's actually pissing about on her telephone and afterward sit close to her on the bed, go in for a kiss and she turns her face so no kissing! :run:

She in a split second gets a condom out and goes to put it on my rooster even before it's hard, I attempt to urge her to do OWO yet no she isn't having it, OW it is then, at that point! It was extremely poor oral at that, no musicality no nothing, I disdain OW also, trivial!

I give her oral for two or three minutes and her rooster is very girthy, around 5 inches limp and never got hard. She halted me since she needed to move the dropkick along.

I then lay back on the bed, she attempts to ride me yet can't get my chicken in her butt so we go for doggie all things being equal. After around 3 or 4 minutes she's now reassuring me to cum however I'm having none of it so flip her over onto her back and keep fucking her. Again her English is poor however she realizes the word finish! 👎

I can see this dropkick is going no place and she continues to say finish so I screw her harder and quicker as it's the main way I'm going to cum as there was no energy or excitement at all. So I do precisely that and she sits up and looks satisfied with herself like she's simply put forth £100 with practically zero attempts!

There's one more punter in the foyer going to utilize the washroom and I see the side and behind of the other SP returning to her room, thin pale light (didn't see her face, she looked alright).

I get a kiss on the cheek and off I go.

This was such an extremely poor dropkick, no kissing, just OW, no energy, no excitement and I would have been outraged assuming I had paid £150 for that sort of administration!

I can't suggest and won't return! She is dazzling however I took in quite some time ago on the grounds that they look great doesn't mean the sex will be any benefit!

-10 out 10, extremely poor Service!

Going by the name of Carolina BIGCOCK 10INCHES now, I bet the fuck as poor as could be expected.

https://profiles.birchplace.com/new/carolina1389219

dickie

Comms were okay, she doesn't talk a lot of English as she answered with one of those pre-composed messages.

Requested £150 for thirty minutes however figured out how to inspire her to acknowledge £100.

She's situated in a pedestrianized road behind Bond Road, and the flat was nice.

She opens the door and it is the Ts in the pictures

Took my clothes off while she's actually pissing about on her telephone and afterward sit close to her on the bed, go in for a kiss and she turns her face so no kissing! :run:

She in a split second gets a condom out and goes to put it on my rooster even before it's hard, I attempt to urge her to do OWO yet no she isn't having it, OW it is then, at that point! It was extremely poor oral at that, no musicality no nothing, I disdain OW also, trivial!

I give her oral for two or three minutes and her rooster is very girthy, around 5 inches limp and never got hard. She halted me since she needed to move the dropkick along.

I then lay back on the bed, she attempts to ride me yet can't get my chicken in her butt so we go for doggie all things being equal. After around 3 or 4 minutes she's now reassuring me to cum however I'm having none of it so flip her over onto her back and keep fucking her. Again her English is poor however she realizes the word finish! 👎

I can see this dropkick is going no place and she continues to say finish so I screw her harder and quicker as it's the main way I'm going to cum as there was no energy or excitement at all. So I do precisely that and she sits up and looks satisfied with herself like she's simply put forth £100 with practically zero attempts!

There's one more punter in the foyer going to utilize the washroom and I see the side and behind of the other SP returning to her room, thin pale light (didn't see her face, she looked alright).

I get a kiss on the cheek and off I go.

This was such an extremely poor dropkick, no kissing, just OW, no energy, no excitement and I would have been outraged assuming I had paid £150 for that sort of administration!

I can't suggest and won't return! She is dazzling however I took in quite some time ago on the grounds that they look great doesn't mean the sex will be any benefit!

-10 out 10, extremely poor Service!

Going by the name of Carolina BIGCOCK 10INCHES now, I bet the fuck as poor as could be expected.

https://profiles.birchplace.com/new/carolina1389219
Dont worry mate, save you money for much better punts.
There are good transsexuals out there!

Top Bottom
xen:if is="!">