Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Turkish Ts Merve

chris1990

She looks Very hot anyone tasted her?

Her advert:
Hi my loves, my name is Pamella XXL I am 24 years old and Newly arrived in London

I’m here to offer you a good service and a good treatment, a transsexual, Brazilian and very fiery model! with a beautiful 9.5 tool ready to satisfy all your desires.

I love being ACTIVE dominant, but I can also be your passive girlfriend!!

You choose what you want to play with…
If you love a Top Model, Tall, thin and super feminine trans, you are in the right place!!

Attachments

tsmounting

I saw her recently. Very tall and great body and gorgeous face. Member is large and functional and she is happy either active or passive. Good unrushed experience and would recommend.
Only slight issue is the apartment is not the nicest. Not the worst I’ve seen but she is looking to move ASAP to somewhere better.

bigtoollicker

I saw her recently. Very tall and great body and gorgeous face. Member is large and functional and she is happy either active or passive. Good unrushed experience and would recommend.
Only slight issue is the apartment is not the nicest. Not the worst I’ve seen but she is looking to move ASAP to somewhere better.
I've added her on my Ts List ;)

Top Bottom
xen:if is="!">